Monday, March 3, 2014

7 Day Style

     When you're bored with your clothes and find you keep wearing the same five things, you may want to review what's in your closet. You can always make new outfits from what you have by combining different pieces together. Also planning some outfits ahead of time can save time getting ready throughout your busy week. I decided to put together seven different looks for a sample week to see what I could come up with.

MONDAY - Work Day

Comfy outfit for a not so anticipated Monday at work. Pants, a cute top and comfortable wedge boots work for me.

TUESDAY- Work Day


Go for something more dressy, a dress and heels perhaps?

WEDNESDAY- Work Day/ Girls Night

Going to work during the day and out with the girls at night? Here's how you can easily dress for both. For work match a fancy top with dress pants and a blazer. Later switch out your dress pants for a skirt and loose the blazer. This will take your look to a more party friendly level. Also owning a versatile pair of boots or shoes will help when dressing for multiple occasions.

THURSDAY- Work Day

Having a dress shirt in your wardrobe is essential. You can often use it to make a regular outfit look more professional. Here I paired a white dress shirt with tan dress pants and a army style jacket (Always with my black boots)

Friday- Work Day/ Date Night


A blazer is another great piece that will instantly make your outfit look professional. Here I choose a skirt, top and heels that work for both my day and night look. For my night look I took out the blazer and threw on a fur vest to dress it up.

SATURDAY- Family Time


Spending time with the family is my regular sat so I choose something comfortable to hang out in. A pair of pants and a comfortable top, simple yet still look great.

SUNDAY- Chill Day

 Staying home and doing whatever you like would be an ideal Sunday, so lets say you do that. I picked out my favorite comfy sweater, black tights and knee high socks to laze around in.

This only took me a couple minutes to sort through my closet and pull together these looks. A good tip when doing this is to snap a few photos so you can remember for future reference if you really liked the look.
Good Luck,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment